A Vacation Home Surrounded by Beauty
Goshen Crest Farm is a private estate in Goshen, Kentucky. The manor house was built in 1964 and was completely renovated in 2001. The home offers stunning picturesque views and is framed with finely-crafted Italian furnishings, all creating a fun and relaxed vacation ambiance.
Rooms and Amenities
- Property Type: Large manor on 40 acres overlooking the Ohio River in Oldham County, Kentucky.
- Beds: 6 bedrooms (sleeps up to 14 adults)
- Bathrooms: 6 full baths, 1 half bath
- Rooms: Living area with fireplace and TV, lower level entertainment suite, theatre room, dining room, bedrooms.
- Pets: No pets allowed.
- Living: Arrival/Departure cleaning, all linens, central air and heat, hair dryer, ironing board, washer/dryer, dishwasher and laundry detergent, TP and paper towels. No smoking allowed.
- Payment: Cash, checks, wire transfers
- Entertainment: DISH TV, WI-FI, theatre room, bar, caterer’s kitchen, game room, pool table
- Kitchen: Full kitchen (seats 8), refrigerator, stove/oven, dishwasher, microwave, toaster, coffee maker, blender, cookware, utensils, large dining room (seats 12)
- Outdoor: Open patio, fire pit, gas grill, wildlife viewing, hiking, large barn used for parties, family reunions, weddings, events, etc.
- Fun: Louisville is 20 miles, Lexington is 80 miles, dining, the Bourbon Trail, sightseeing, horse farms, the Belle of Louisville, Kentucky Derby
and other great events
The manor residence offers four bedrooms on the second floor, three furnished with a queen bed and one with a full bed. The third floor has a bedroom with two full beds side-by-side and another bedroom with a full bed. Additional space on the third floor can accommodate more guests if necessary. A full bathroom with a shower also serves the third floor. You will find a total of six full baths and one half-bath throughout the manor house. All rooms come with robes and bathrooms come with all necessities, hair dryers, towels, shampoos and soaps.
The dining room comfortably seats 12 guests and overlooks the grounds of this magnificent horse farm. There is also a dining table located in the kitchen that can accommodate an additional 8 diners.
The lower level houses an expansive entertainment area. There is a large bar, pool table, theatre room and a bathroom with a shower. A caterer’s kitchen also serves this lower level to save a trip upstairs to the fridge.
Surrounded by Nature
There are many ways to enjoy your surroundings at Goshen Crest Farm. Sip your morning coffee in the master suite while watching the sun rise over the barn and pastures. And, end your fun-filled days on the patio getting toasty by the fire pit. Crickets will serenade you in the nearby woods and boats will lull you to sleep as they hum down the Ohio River. It’s all yours to enjoy during your next vacation at Goshen Crest Farms.